How Parents Can Get a 1,200%+ ROI from Tutoring
Alright, so being a math major, my relationship with numbers can almost be defined as compulsive.
Let me run some numbers for ya:
- 29% to 36% of high schoolers dropout of college. (Time)
- 56% of U.S. adults admit they don’t have a budget; one third don’t pay all their bills on time; and 39% carry credit-card debt over from month to month. (Newsweek)
- The price of college has increased 1,120% since 1978. (Daily Beast)
- The average college graduate from the class of 2013 will enjoy a lovely $30,000 in student debt. (WSJ)
- 36% of millennials—defined as 18- to 31-year-olds—have not left the nest. (Daily Beast)
And the list could go on.
And what does this list show? Well, three things:
- Most Americans don’t know how to handle their finances (and pass that illiteracy on to the next generation).
- High Schools are not teaching students the skills they need to learn to be academically successful.
- Colleges are tightening the debt noose for new undergraduate students.
But, here’s the thing. It doesn’t have to be this way.
What if I told you that a $1500 investment could give you an ROI (Return on Investment) of $18,500?
No. This is not a Ponzi scheme and you don’t have sell out your friends as you ask them to be part of “your team” selling various make-up packages or South American natural energy drinks.
What I’m talking about here is high-quality ACT Prep Tutoring.
Here’s how it works.
If you get a 27 on your ACT (which just happens to be Launch Academy’s average score), most colleges will conservatively award you with a $5,000 annual scholarship. Again, that’s being conservative.
Over the course of 4 years, that’s $20,000! A brand new car! 10 flights to Europe for 2! or almost a pound of gold! But, despite this great prospect, I’ve heard countless excuses of why parents (and students) don’t think tutoring is worth it:
- “Well, we would, but our son just learns differently…”
- “We used tutors in the past, but it didn’t help us…”
- “Our friend’s daughter got an ACT tutor and her score didn’t change…”
- “Colton’s taken the ACT 4 times and he can’t get past a 24…”
- “Our school offers ACT prep, so we don’t need outside help.” (As if a classroom lecture compares with 1-on-1 tutoring)
- “Well, we would but Sarah has basketball practice after school every day…and then we have church on Wednesday…and then games on Friday…oh, and Saturdays aren’t good because I have to catch up on my DVR shows… (this is where I usually throw up)”
- — Insert your excuse —
You get the point.
The point is, for a 1,200% ROI, there is no excuse that validates you missing out on it. Now, how do we ensure they get a high score? Easy.
Launch Academy Tutoring Company has 5 staple differences that set us apart from
every other tutoring company:
- All our tutoring is 1-on-1. This makes it very customizable to the student’s particular needs. And it also helps them stay focused.
- All of our tutoring is holistic. What that means is that, why we would help your student with the ACT, we would be available to help them in ANY subject they may be struggling in at school at no extra charge. You don’t need to sacrifice your GPA for a great ACT score.
- All of our tutors are paid based on how much your student improves. This guarantees that you won’t get somebody who is a clock-puncher waiting for the hour to be up. Oh, and all our ACT tutors scored at least a 30 on the ACT themselves.
- All of our tutoring comes with a FREE in-home option. If it’s more convenient for us to go to your home or a nearby coffee shop rather than our downtown offices, we can do that! And at no extra cost to you.
- Launch Success Guarantee. If at any point you feel like the tutoring you received wasn’t what you were expecting or our schedules aren’t working out, just let us know, and we will refund you 100% of whatever you’ve put down up to that point.
What could be holding you back now??
Well, how about we do this – for a limited time we are cutting our tutoring cost (that $1,500 is for 2 months of tutoring) down to $900 for 2 months.
That’s a return of over 2,100%!!!
Even buying gold isn’t that good.
So, if you want your student to:
- Learn the skills necessary to be successful in high school
- Get a substantial scholarship package for college
- Graduate from college with minimal loans (if not totally debt-free)
Then this program is for you. Email us or give us a call at 918-853-5243.
Founder of Launch Academy Tutoring Company, 2013 Nominee for Young Entrepreneur of the Year, 2011 Winner of the DaVinci Scholar Award, and University Guest Speaker on Curriculum and Education Design