The Importance of “Chillin’ Out”
The great irony of life is that we wear our body and health down in order to earn money. We then spend that money so that we can regain our body and health (at least in appearance). Say what?!
Stop the crazy train and take some time to take care of yourself! Follow these 4 super-simple steps (say that 10 times fast) and you’ll not only get more done but have more fun doing it.
1. Relax a bit – Go out sometime. Get enough sleep. Anything to get your mind off work! Even Forbes ran an article about how taking a break from work can increase your productivity! Not only that, but sleep is just as important as diet for losing weight. Destress AND lose weight! What more do you want??
2. Laugh – we’ve all heard that laughter is good for you but just how good is it? Well, Dr. Michael Miller , director of the Center for Preventive Cardiology and an authority on the specialty, conducted a study on patients and found that those who laughed and recognized humor were less likely to develop heart problems! Chance of survival compared to … So go rent some I Love Lucy, watch The Office, or whatever else humors you!
3. Eat “anti-stress” foods – Ever heard of Cortisol? It’s the protein responsible for your stressing out! But your body does have a way to fight it – magnesium. Be sure to eat artichokes, bananas, halibut, tuna, brown rice and other high-magnesium foods to boost this stress-fighting protein!
4. Do some yoga – Exercise has always been known to help people de-stress (lower cortisol, boost endorphins), but not a lot of people see the value in stretching. Constantly supported by notable individuals like Dr. Oz, Sting, Cameron Diaz, and others, yoga is a great way to stretch and relax your muscles while still getting a great workout! Want to take relaxation to the next level? Try vinyasa yoga (yoga in 98 degrees and 30% humidity)!
– Dominick, Director of Launch Academy, Recipient of the DaVinci Scholar award, and University guest speaker
Check out our great linking partners below for expert travel advice:
Rent A Car Costa Rica | Car Rental Costa Rica | Your Best Rent A Car In Costa Rica. We Know About Al
Rent a car costa rica | car rental costa rica | your best rent a car in costa rica. We know about all your needs, with over 20 years of experience. Rent a car costa rica | car rental costa rica your best rent a car in costa rica. We know about all
4×4 Rental Specialists>rates Out Of The Door From $40 Per Day>car Rental Costa Rica >costa
4x4rentacar. Com offers four wheel drive vehicle rental – affordable self driving transportation and custom travel tours company for holidays or vacations in costa rica “